SUSAN BOYLE 14 Million Albums Sold in 14 Months!

SUSAN BOYLE, 14 Million Albums Sold in 14 Months!
Susan Boyle 14 mill disc
Photographer : Glenn Gratton
The disc was presented to Susan Boyle by record label execs in London at the start of the weekend (Friday, January 21st), where those who have worked with her on the two albums, ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ & ‘The Gift’, joined to celebrate. Susan also retains the title of the highest selling artist in Sony music internationally, for the 2nd consecutive year!
Of her extraordinary success, Susan said; "Words can't describe how happy I am. Seeing the disc made it all so real. I've loved every minute and I can't wait to get back in to the studio again and for all the other exciting projects that 2011 will bring".

Simon Cowell also commented; ‘I'm so happy for Susan, she is one of the most deserving artists I have ever worked with. 14 million records in 14 months is an incredible figure but then with Susan nothing surprises me!"
In Indonesia, Susan Boyle’s debut album ‘I Dreamed A Dream’ has already reached Platinum status, and her second album, ‘The Gift’ has already reached Gold status. What a spectacular achievements!
Congratulations, Susan Boyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

| Tools : Google - Yahoo | TPing | Partner : Music Production | Hot Information | Mosaic | Ser Artan | Sexy Girl |